Monday, January 22

Congrats to Da Bears and Colts

What a Sunday!!!

Looks like Chicago will meet the Colts down in Miami for Super Bowl 41. (or as Tony Dungee said - it's a shame they just can't meet in Ft. Wayne instead of having to make such a long trip)

(On a side note, I just have to ask - WHY WHY WHY WHY WHHHHHHYYYYY couldn't this have happened last year? You know, the game here in the D, the game I went to... one of the most boring, least watched Super Bowls ever - no offense, Steelers)

OK, that's out of my system. Was glad to see Chicago win - will be routing for them to win it all. But the Colts and Pats... I was actually cheering for both teams! I felt like a confused liberal or something. I've long been a Pats fan, since I went to school in Boston and experienced the love that area has for its football team. Also have to love Tom Brady - the best thing to come out of Michigan since... But then I've also liked the Colts and Peyton Manning and you just had to feel bad for all of their past crushing defeats to their arch rivals, the Pats. And at the end of the day, it will be easier to cheer for Chicago to beat the Colts than the Pats.

Go Bears.