Friday, September 15

TV blogging...

Yeah, okay, so I'm a sucker for a new show on TV. I had high hopes for the new show "Justice" (on FOX) because it had Sidney's dad as the main lawyer guy and it was directed by Jerry Bruckheimer. It looked slick and well-written. I DVR'd it and watched it hoping I'd like it.

I did...but I was pretty amused by the anti-conservative digs they got in every chance they got. I think they've caught the "Law and Order" disease where they think everyone thinks like they do. My favorite comment so far was when they were choosing a jury in the pilot episode and they didn't want this one guy because he was a conservative and therefore not very empathetic. Cracked me up. (in the end it was that guy - the foreman - who aquitted their client...)

At least I have a sense of humor about it now. AND I watched the second episode which contained more snide, elitist comments against conservatives. I wondered what I'd tell my daughter when she's old enough to ask why we're Republicans when everyone on TV and on the news says we're stupid and not empathetic and don't know how to have fun. I'd better start rehearsing now, eh? Either that or block everything but Food Network.


Have a great weekend, ya'll.
DP

p.s. Speaking of TV, Rosie O'Donnell is a moron. I KNEW this would happen when she joined The View...and I'm sure poor Elizabeth Hasselbeck is about to kill her. Needless to say I don't watch it anymore. I could put up with the stupidity because it was fluffy entertainment to have on in the background some mornings. But now we have a hateful, militant, ignorant idiot on the panel and I have NO desire to pollute my living room with it.