Tuesday, February 14

Goring Crazy

We all knew that Algore was a little unbalanced after inventing the internet... he had the whole crazy in Europe beard thing, he thinks global warming will make the world end in ten years, etc.

Recently, he demonstrated the actions former Democratic presidential candidates apparently find acceptable with a speech he gave in Saudi Arabia about U.S. "abuses..."

Just remember when you go to the polls next election, this man could have been our president! Scary.

Wish I had time to vent about what I really think of Algore. Since I don't, Rush sums up my thoughts pretty well...

These are the utterances, the mad utterances, of an irresponsible, angry and bizarre human being who happens to have born in America. "A Democrat in good standing" is about the best thing that you could say about him, but I'm beginning to wonder if there's not some mental instability going on here since this 2000 defeat of his. He's just really been a candidate for the little yellow bus and the men in the white coats. So he "laments US abuses against Arabs." Let me tell you what I lament, Al Gore. I lament all these ads like MoveOn.org and Americans Coming Together comparing our president to Adolf Hitler. I lament Dick Durbin comparing our troops to Nazis, to "Soviets and their gulags" and to Pol Pot. I lament liberals saying that the Bush family fortune is rooted in Nazi blood money.

I resent and lament the fact that Howard Dean says John Ashcroft is a descendant of Joseph McCarthy, and Ted Kennedy saying shamefully, "We now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, US management." I lament these kinds of things, Al Gore, and I lament you saying that America routinely and terribly abuses Arabs since 9/11. I lament the New York Times portraying the American military as employing torture as standard practice. I lament Democrats declaring as a fact that President Bush deliberately lied to Americans and the world about the presence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq as an excuse to take over that country to control their oil. And I lament liberals claiming President Bush knew of the 9/11 attacks in advance and let them happen to give him an excuse to go to war in Iraq to bolster his presidency -- and I could go on and on and on.

Al Gore and the Democrats have lied purposely and repeatedly, and they have deceived about why we've gone at war, and how we've conducted the war. They have lied about our military during a time of war for political gain on their part. They accomplished this hopefully by smearing our troops and their commander-in-chief, during a time of war. The Democratic Party's treatment of great American institutions is what I lament, and yet here's Al Gore, over in Jedda in Saudi Arabia, telling lies. In the midst of all of this Islamofascist rioting that's going on all over the world, the last thing that these people need is to be fueled with more gasoline thrown on the fire, and yet leave it to Al Gore to go do just that in Saudi Arabia. I guess this is what Al Gore defines as patriotic and responsible free speech, but to me it is just indefensible and reprehensible at the same time.