Friday, February 3

Happy Friday!

More good news about the economy the Libs want you to ignore...

And it looks like the "culture of corruption" is extending to the Dem's top dog in the senate...
oh, my...

TV/Celebrity Blogging: I had the unfortunate timing to flip over to some stupid NBC sitcom called "Three Kings" or some such. The exchange I happened to catch is three of the characters castigating one of the characters for being a "republican". (with the appropriate amount of sneering and aghast-ness). I was going to blog about that and NBC in particular as blatant offenders of "liberal values = good, conservative values = bad", but Dr. Helen beat me to it. (via Instapundit)

Also click on over to Michelle Malkin for breathtaking, borderline treasonous activity by Gary Busey and Billy Zane...

Everyone enjoy watching the big game this weekend -- Go Steelers!!!