Thursday, February 7

Conservababe for Clinton

Ann has a great post this week that thoroughly sums up my feeling about John McCain. I would like to add to Ann's thoughts by saying that I will never vote for a man who thwarted the President I supported for 8 years because he was bitter about losing in the primary, went against his party, was a big part of why with a GOP-controlled congress we got almost NOTHING done in the last 8 years (thanks!), ridiculed me as a racist because I don't believe in open borders and amnesty for all illegals and calls me a "denier" for not falling prey to this ridiculous, politically-motivated man-made global warming hooey. After all that, he's wants me to "calm down" and vote for him. He is taking my vote for granted, assuming that I am so afraid of Hillary that I'll vote for this GOP turncoat. Sorry, John, but no one takes my vote for granted.

As Ann concludes:

If Hillary is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with Republicans ferociously opposing her, followed by Republicans zooming back into power, as we did in 1980 and 1994, and 2000. (I also predict more Oval Office incidents with female interns.)

If McCain is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with the Republicans in Congress co-opted by "our" president, followed by 30 years of Democratic rule.

There's your choice, America.