Tuesday, January 17

Playoff update

Apparently, Friday 13th decided to take affect Sunday instead...

Pretty much every team I wanted to win lost, but what else is new? I'm a Lions fan.

Here's a funny roundup by DJ Gallo of ESPN Mag., (some tips on how Peyton Manning can be a better team player, etc.)

I don't know, maybe the Mannings are cursed like the Lions. Look what happened to Tennessee after Manning left (lingering curse effect?). That missed field goal was pretty painful to witness. But how can a team have the winning season they had and then go out in the playoffs like that? Pretty sad. Mabye they should hire Millon to help them rebuild.

So this weekend, we'll see Carolina at Seattle and Pittsburgh at Denver. Wow. I'll bet the networks will be jumping for joy about those ratings.

Personally, I'd like to see Carolina and Pitt win; so you can pretty much bet that it'll be Seattle v. Denver in the Super Bowl.