Thursday, April 20

I thought I was imagining things.

Guess not.

Lately I've been wondering if there's something in the air that caused the recent uptick in moronic drivers. I don't know what it is, exactly, but apparently other people have been noticing more idiots on the road, too.

Yesterday when I was driving around running various errands, I:
  1. Experienced three individuals who apparently thought I'd go faster if they planted their front two tires in my liftgate. They were so far up my tailpipe I couldn't see their headlights. (this is my biggest pet peeve. I will NOT go faster, as a matter of fact, being a somewhat passive-agressive driver, will continue to slow down until you leave me alone)
  2. Was cut off no fewer than three times
  3. Almost rear-ended someone who didn't think anything of slamming on their brakes to make a non-signaled left-hand turn
  4. Frantically had to swerve out of the way of some old lady weaving in and out of traffic.

And that was just in a few hours. I was SO glad to get home in one piece.

Be careful out there, ya'll!