Friday, January 20

Friday randomness...

It's 50 degrees here in New Fallujah. FIFTY. I went outside this morning to warm up the ol' Jeep, wearing my winter coat and steeled for coldness...and ended up taking off the coat. No coat while driving. When it's this uncharacteristically warm in January I think that either we're going to get snow until June or the end of the world is near. Oh well, this snow-weary chick isn't going to complain too loudly. (and we're getting 6" of snow tonight apparently so I guess I'd better enjoy it while I can)

Important stuff:

My second favorite guy in the White House growls at BoomBoom Bin Laden's "truce".

Good stuff at Lucianne.com this morning.

Michelle Malkin has immortalized an exchange between Helen Thomas and Scott McClellan from yesterday. And they wonder why they have no credibility.

And this is from yesterday, actually, but it's still funny. "Destined for the Bargain Bin".
Song titles from Osama Bin Laden's greatest hits album:

1. "Die, infidels."
2. "Blame it on the jooos."
3. "Another attack is coming soon."
4. "Instead of just 72 virgins, can I have a few sluts, too?"
5. "I really am still alive."
6. "The Dialysis Song"
7. "Another attack is coming soon... this time for real."
8. "I'll kill you all after I get this gum out of my beard."
9. "No, we're not losing membership, but who wants to buy some used AK-47s?"
10. "Die, infidels." the Fat Boy Slim remix
11. "Why does bacon have to smell so good?"

The comments section has a few more gems...

I'm sure there will be more later, but right now we're not feeling all that "deep" and "political" and stuff.