Tuesday, August 9

Has beens on parade...

When will these has-been "celebrities" wake up and realize that we don't give a royal rat's a** what they think? Maybe it makes them feel better to "vent" or voice their ignorant opinions to an audience or something. Who knows what goes through their privileged, drug-addled brains.

(we can add Harry Belafonte, too, which is disappointing on many levels.)
(Michelle Malkin adds to the list of morons on parade...)

When I saw this on Drudge this morning I cracked up. This skanky old man thinks we care - or better yet think Dubya or Condi care - what he's squawking about? (I've never been a Stones fan - my apologies to anyone out there who is/was...)

My favorite part:
I feel very much at home in America. I've spent half my adult life here. I have many personal feelings. But I'm from the school that considers it impolite to comment on other people's elections. Now if I had the vote - and I should have, as I pay so much in taxes - I would have a lot to say."
Awww. He has "many personal feelings". Good for him.

Oh, and Mick? You disgusting, wrinkled, drug-distorted usta-be? You DON'T have a vote. So shut it. Play your "music" for those that still think you can sing. But as for your opinions? Please try to have more respect for the platform you have than you had for your poor brain cells. We're all entitled to our opinions, no matter how misguided - but most people aren't idolized by millions of people. Please learn the difference.

p.s. the term "Neo-Con"?:

"...the term was originally used for former Democrats who embraced the welfare state but aggressively opposed the Soviet Union, now the term is primarily used to describe those who support an aggressive worldwide foreign policy. The term is also used to describe those who are accused of adopting a "unilateral" foreign policy rather than relying on United Nations consensus and actions."

"neoconservatism is characterized by an increased emphasis on defense capability, a willingness to challenge regimes deemed hostile to the values and interests of the United States, pressing for free-market policies abroad, and promoting democracy and freedom."
So. Mick. What's your point? I mean you call us "Neocons" like it's a bad thing...