Wednesday, August 3

Fox and Friends made a funny...

So I was minding my own business, drinking my coffee and wrestling with my hair that refuses to do anything when it's hot and humid, and on comes Fox and Friends, starting a discussion about the Democrats attacking Dubya for the high crime of being the healthiest President in history. I rolled my eyes and continued the losing battle with my humidity-induced 'fro.

It was when they quoted from the article we posted yesterday that I dropped my brush and cracked up. In the article they talked about how obesity in children is at an all time high and yadda yadda. (as if that's Dubya's fault too?) The funny part was, they said "shouldn't we be happy and pleased that our President is such a good role model? I mean, he's healthy, he works out. Good role model. Now let's look at Senator Kennedy:




That's not a good role model. I saw a photo of the Senator without his shirt on and I was temporarily blinded. Not good". They went on to talk about Clinton and his penchant for McDonald's - and how nobody. NOBODY made fun of his weight. NOBODY talked about how he's such a bad role model by promoting eating McDonald's.

It's stopped being infuriating and it's just funny now.



Speaking of which, later on as I was giving up the fight and leaving for work, they were showing a TV ad for "Hillary Now_dot_com". It just gets better and better.

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!



p.s. hee.
p.p.s. Scrappleface reports: Bush orders Congressional Fitness progam...