Monday, December 5

Guess liberals don't have a corner on the "hate" market...

Interesting to find out that there are major jerks on my side of the aisle, as well. Check out this thread at Conservative Underground where yours truly gets attacked for...asking a question and trying to open up a honest dialogue.

Check out the jerk called "Patriot Game". What *is* his problem, anyway? Whatever it is, it must be serious.

This is my favorite comment directed at me so far. (yes, ME. It's ME he's calling a "sock puppet for a socially engineered leftist nut job", whatever that means)
Why can't you DIRECTLY answer my responses to you rather than being a sock puppet for a socially engineered leftist nut job? Me thinks you can't answer because your handler isn't around to feed your simple mind the talking points that fuel your stance on social issues.
Indeed, you are pathetic and to be pitied.


Yes, folks, he's talking to me. If only he knew...

heh.