Friday, September 30

Yawn.

Maybe it's just me, but I am pretty much bored stiff with politics lately.

Cindy Sheehan jumps the shark. Blah, blah, zzzzzzzz.

Tom DeLay indicted. Yeah, fine. We'll see where this goes...could it be that it's another attempt by the dems to make Mt. Everest out of an anthill? No. Surely not.

John Roberts is confirmed. Yahoo. And this is a suprise to...anyone? Didn't think so. I'd just LOVE it if Dubya would nominate Ann Coulter. You know, as a joke. The libs would just spontaneously combust all over the country. Kind of like the end of Mars Attacks! when the aliens' heads blow up. Then he could say "Aw, c'mon, y'all. I was just joshin'." That would be fun. And not boring at all.

Let's see. What else. "Commander in Chief" is a liberal show after all. No. Really? Shocker. Oh, and it's a dumb show, too, with bad acting. The only thing worth watching these days is CSI. In my opinion...

I think that's about it. Have I missed anything? Is anyone else bored?

Just thought I'd attempt to explain the extremely light posting lately. :)
Have a terrific weekend everyone. Oh, and if you're in desperate need of something else to think about or read, go check out Conservative Underground. Especially the "Best/Worst of the DU" threads. Now THAT'S entertainment.