Friday, August 26

Bring it, Cindy.

I swore no more posting about this moonbat. But then I came across this article and had to at least bring it to your attention. She apparently has agreed to a debate? But no cameras, please.
Sheehan agreed to the debate under one condition, she does not want the media to attend and she has not given a reason as to why yet.
Gee. I wonder why. Maybe because she will be shown to be the wackjob we all know she is? She's already said she has "no animosity" for the men that killed her son.

Yes, she said that.
"The person who killed my son, I have no animosity for that person at all. You know, I many Iraqi mothers who have been destroyed by our invasion and occupation which is illegal and immoral what we are doing over there. I have no animosity towards that person.

To me that's the most unconcionable thing that's come out of her mouth so far.

Anyway. Hopefully she'll keep her word and debate. Somebody, somewhere will get a transcript. heh.